We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
50% Off a Set Lunch Menu for Two or Four People incl. a Glass of Main Divide Wine or Beer for Each Peson (value Up To $144)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get ready to experience a world where cooking and art are merged into one stunning experience.
- Grab a set lunch menu at Ace Wasabi for two people for only $36 or for four people for $70.
- Wash down your delicious meal with a beer or a glass of Main Divide wine.
- Admire the astounding décor that tells a story about Japanese culture.
- Let the expert chefs at Ace Wasabi give you a taste of authentic gourmet cooking from Japan.
Cooking is an aesthetic art, which could be compared to painting, sculpting or writing. But instead of wielding a brush, chisel or pen, the culinary artist uses food to create a masterpiece.
If you'd like to taste masterpieces created by true artists, then you should grab a set lunch menu at Ace Wasabi for two people for only $36 or for four people for $70.
If cooking is a form of artistry then Ace Wasabi stands as testament to this. A simple look at the panoramic views of this immaculately designed spot reveals an attention to detail that one would rather expect to see in a fine arts museum. Every section of the restaurant has unique decorative touch that hints at a different element of Japanese culture. Having lunch at Ace Wasabi is more than a simple dining experience; it's a treat for the aesthetic sensibilities.
And the food is equally impressive. The highly trained chefs at Ace Wasabi have pledged a commitment to perfection, which evidenced in every meal they serve. By sourcing only the finest ingredients and preparing every meal to the strict standards of the Japanese culinary traditions, the chefs regularly receive praise from satisfied customers, who find it remarkable how much better well-prepared sushi tastes.
When you grab this deal each person will be able to choose one of the following lunch sets from the menu:
- Teppan combo set - including green salad, miso, Teppan vegetables, steamed rice and a serving of hot or cold green tea. In addition, you'll also be able to choose one of the following meats or fish: beef eye fillet, teriyaki chicken, king salmon or prawn cutlet
- Ace Bento set - including sushi, teriyaki chicken or mixed tempura in a Bento box with four pieces of Gyoza (Japanese dumplings)
- Japanese stir fried noodle set - including yaki-Soba
Please note: only valid Monday to Friday, between 11.30am and 2.30pm.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.