We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ace Video Services
$30 for a Tape to DVD Transfer incl. Labelling of the DVD (value $69)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Accepted tape formats for this deal are: VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Digital8, MiniDV, and HDV. The coupon will also cover transferring audio cassettes to audio CDs.
- Grab a tape to DVD transfer with Ace Video Services for only $30.
- Watch your favourite family videos and tapes once again without having to buy a dated VHS machine.
- Enjoy up to two hours of footage per DVD with labelling also provided upon completion.
It's still fresh in many of our minds that day when the world upgraded to DVDs. Gone was the rewinding and here to stay was scene skipping. Unfortunately, it meant that that tape collection of family history that you'd been building over the past couple of decades was now just a pile of unusable cassettes, cluttering up a corner of a garage, unable to be watched. It's about time you did something about it.
Make the footage from those old videos watchable again with a tape to DVD transfer from Ace Video Services for only $30. Each DVD can store up to two hours of footage and Ace will even make a printed label for it upon completion. For tapes longer than two hours, multiple coupons can be purchased or the full-hour may be paid. Accepted tape formats for this deal are: VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Digital8, MiniDV, HDV, and audio cassette.
Digitising tape is the best way to make sure videos are not lost forever and Ace Video Services are experts in doing just that. They'll take your videos and turn them into long lasting DVDs that you can treasure for a lifetime (depending on how well you take care of them). Memories can last forever but film in a crusty videotape certainly does not. Make sure you hold onto all that great footage by converting them to DVD with today's great deal.
More Great Local Deals
Fast Cleaning Services
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.