We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ace Video Services
$30 for a Tape to DVD Transfer incl. Labelling of the DVD (value $69)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Accepted tape formats for this deal are: VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Digital8, MiniDV, and HDV. The coupon will also cover transferring audio cassettes to audio CDs.
- Grab a tape to DVD transfer with Ace Video Services for only $30.
- Watch your favourite family videos and tapes once again without having to buy a dated VHS machine.
- Enjoy up to two hours of footage per DVD with labelling also provided upon completion.
It's still fresh in many of our minds that day when the world upgraded to DVDs. Gone was the rewinding and here to stay was scene skipping. Unfortunately, it meant that that tape collection of family history that you'd been building over the past couple of decades was now just a pile of unusable cassettes, cluttering up a corner of a garage, unable to be watched. It's about time you did something about it.
Make the footage from those old videos watchable again with a tape to DVD transfer from Ace Video Services for only $30. Each DVD can store up to two hours of footage and Ace will even make a printed label for it upon completion. For tapes longer than two hours, multiple coupons can be purchased or the full-hour may be paid. Accepted tape formats for this deal are: VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Digital8, MiniDV, HDV, and audio cassette.
Digitising tape is the best way to make sure videos are not lost forever and Ace Video Services are experts in doing just that. They'll take your videos and turn them into long lasting DVDs that you can treasure for a lifetime (depending on how well you take care of them). Memories can last forever but film in a crusty videotape certainly does not. Make sure you hold onto all that great footage by converting them to DVD with today's great deal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.