We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Abracadabra Cleaning Services Ltd
50% off a Pre-Christmas Carpet Clean for up to Six Rooms (value up to $172)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure that your carpet's tan doesn't embarrass you at your Christmas party this year.
- Save 50% on a pre-Christmas carpet clean for up to six rooms from Abracadabra Cleaning Services.
- Let this friendly team restore some glory to your nasty carpet.
- Book a time that fits into your schedule.
- Get in fast before all the pre-Christmas slots are taken up.
Much like sunbathers during the summer months, carpets tend to become darker over time. But instead of taking on an an eye-catching bronze, carpets prefer to adopt the mucky grime look.
If you're starting to worry that your carpet's tan is going to embarrass you when your guests come over for the Christmas party, then you need to grab one of the following carpet cleaning deals from Abracadabra Cleaning services:
- Pay $43 for three rooms
- Pay $57 for four rooms
- Pay $72 for five rooms
- Pay $86 for six rooms
The super-efficient Abracadabra Cleaning Services team will come to your home and sort out your dirty carpets before your guests arrive for the Christmas party. The best part is that you'll be able to choose a time that fits into your schedule. Don't let that dirty carpet be an eyesore any longer - sort them out today!
More Great Local Deals
High Country Horses
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.