We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
A Place of Learning
$150 for a 10-Week Weight Loss Programme (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- With professional guidance you can get your body back on track so you can look and feel good.
- Grab ten one-hour weight loss sessions over a ten week period at A Place of Learning, for only $150.
- Enjoy relaxing, effective one-on-one sessions to help you reach your healthy weight.
- Experience more energy and achieve a greater self confidence.
- Watch your confidence grow as you find delight in a new healthy living pattern.
With your personalised plan, you will learn to make long-lasting changes in your lifestyle and rediscover your natural healthy self.
Grab ten one-hour weight loss sessions over a ten week period at A Place of Learning for only $150. Achieve a healthy body so you can look and feel all the better for it.
A Place of Learning is a great place to go if you want to reduce your weight. Owner Mary Tingey's main focus is to offer you programmes which are individually tailored so you can discover your own true ability to learn and have enjoyment along the way. She has a Master of Arts in Psychology from the University of Auckland and a Post Graduate Diploma of Teaching. She has practiced teaching as a professional for over 30 years. Since then she is out to help you to rediscover the joy of food and the life-giving benefits of having a healthy weight though healthy eating.
The programme Lose Weight and Bloom is a holistic approach to weight loss. It involves ten one-hour-long sessions with Mary. You will identify the patterns that have caused weight gain over time, and learn how to get back to your natural healthy self. This programme does not involve a weight-loss regime being imposed on you. Learn to understand the benefits of healthy eating and no longer feel guilty when you eat food that is not a carrot.
After Lose Weight and Bloom, I have days where I feel absolutely superb. - S. D., Christchurch
I can do up the zip on my trousers. - B. L., Christchurch
Lose Weight and Bloom has ignited my curiosity about whole food. - R. S., Christchurch
I feel more in control. I no longer think about food all the time. S. H., Christchurch
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.