We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
A Place of Learning
$150 for a 10-Week Weight Loss Programme (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- With professional guidance you can get your body back on track so you can look and feel good.
- Grab ten one-hour weight loss sessions over a ten week period at A Place of Learning, for only $150.
- Enjoy relaxing, effective one-on-one sessions to help you reach your healthy weight.
- Experience more energy and achieve a greater self confidence.
- Watch your confidence grow as you find delight in a new healthy living pattern.
With your personalised plan, you will learn to make long-lasting changes in your lifestyle and rediscover your natural healthy self.
Grab ten one-hour weight loss sessions over a ten week period at A Place of Learning for only $150. Achieve a healthy body so you can look and feel all the better for it.
A Place of Learning is a great place to go if you want to reduce your weight. Owner Mary Tingey's main focus is to offer you programmes which are individually tailored so you can discover your own true ability to learn and have enjoyment along the way. She has a Master of Arts in Psychology from the University of Auckland and a Post Graduate Diploma of Teaching. She has practiced teaching as a professional for over 30 years. Since then she is out to help you to rediscover the joy of food and the life-giving benefits of having a healthy weight though healthy eating.
The programme Lose Weight and Bloom is a holistic approach to weight loss. It involves ten one-hour-long sessions with Mary. You will identify the patterns that have caused weight gain over time, and learn how to get back to your natural healthy self. This programme does not involve a weight-loss regime being imposed on you. Learn to understand the benefits of healthy eating and no longer feel guilty when you eat food that is not a carrot.
After Lose Weight and Bloom, I have days where I feel absolutely superb. - S. D., Christchurch
I can do up the zip on my trousers. - B. L., Christchurch
Lose Weight and Bloom has ignited my curiosity about whole food. - R. S., Christchurch
I feel more in control. I no longer think about food all the time. S. H., Christchurch
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.