We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$21 for a 57-Piece First Aid Kit incl. Urban Delivery (value $60)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get organised now and prepare for accidents, so you're ready to help.
- Grab a 57-piece first aid kit for $21 from Norfolk Enterprises, including urban delivery.
- Equip your home, office, car, boat, work van or sports bag with a kit that could be a life saver.
- Get some peace of mind that you've taken the necessary precautions.
We all want to be safe and know that our families are taken care of. Stock up on all the basic essentials that could be life savers during an accident; grab a 57-piece first aid kit for $21 from Norfolk Enterprises, including urban delivery.
- 20 adhesive plasters, sterilised (72 x 19mm)
- Two packs of non-woven sponge, sterilised (5 x 5cm, four ply, five pieces per pack)
- One triangular bandage, non-woven (90 x 90 x 127cm)
- Two elastic bandages (5 x 450cm)
- One micropore adhesive tape (1.25 x 450cm)
- Two wet saline towelettes, non-woven (13 x 21cm)
- Two wet soap towelettes, non-woven (13 x 21cm)
- Two antiseptic towelettes (6.5 x 3cm)
- Eight antiseptic swabs, non-woven, (6.5 x 3cm)
- Two burn dressings, non-woven, (60 x 80cm)
- Two CPR face shields, sterilised (29.5 x 19cm)
- One silver emergency blanket (130 x 210cm)
- Two pairs of PVC/vinyl gloves, large size with powder
- Four metal safety pins (3cm)
- Small stainless steel scissors (9cm)
- Plastic tweezers (11cm)
- Basic first aid guide
- Red nylon bag with PVC pocket in lid (18 x 13.5 x 5cm)
More Great Local Deals
Divine Cakes & Desserts
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.