We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Elizabeth at 210
$149 for Two Nights for Two incl. Continental Breakfast at 210 Bed & Breakfast Nelson (value $290)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a name for yourself in Nelson.
- Grab a two-night escape for two including continental breakfast staying at 210 Bed and Breakfast, Nelson for just $149.
- Relax in stylish, impeccably clean studio accommodation just ten minutes from the centre of Nelson City.
- Visit the Saturday markets, discover some of the local vineyards or explore the nearby Abel Tasman and Nelson Lakes national parks.
When Admiral Horatio Nelson valiantly defeated French and Spanish fleets at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, it was suggested that a picturesque little spot in the South Island of New Zealand should be named in honor of this British hero. Horaton was vetoed, as was Horatioville and Horatio-Upon-Pacific. Thus, today many holiday makers flock to the city we now know as Nelson in search of fun, sun and adventure.
Enjoy a two-night escape for two staying in a studio unit at 210 Bed and Breakfast in Nelson for just $149.
210 Bed and Breakfast offers unique, stylish and impeccably clean studio accommodation ideally situated within an easy 10 minute walk from the heart of Nelson City. Relax in this secluded haven with north facing French doors opening to a private garden providing views of the city, surrounding hills and the sea beyond.
The studio unit is separate from the main house and you have access to a covered loggia area where you can sit outside in the evening with a glass of wine and enjoy the twinkling lights of Nelson. The studio is ideally suited to one or two guests, with one Queen bed. Facilities include an ensuite bathroom, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet, TV, Blu Ray/DVD player, iPod dock and speakers, access to laundry facilities and private off street parking.
Your host Elizabeth will offer you a warm welcome and will be delighted to advise you on local tours, attractions and restaurants and book these on your behalf if required. Nearby attractions include Tahunaui Beach, the Nelson City Saturday markets, vineyards, pottery and art studios and numerous mountain and recreational bike trails with bike hire available at various locations. Also not far away are the spectacular Abel Tasman National Park, Nelson Lakes National Park and Rainbow ski field.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.