We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$16 for an LED Bulb with Remote - Choose B22, E27 or GU10 Base
Delivered within: 21 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Recreate a disco in your lounge the smart way.
- Grab an LED bulb with remote for only $16 from Mish.
- Recreate any type of mood lighting you desire with 16 different colour modes.
- Choose from B22 (bayonet), E27 (Screw) and GU10 (halogen) base types.
You may want to recreate the disco experience at home, but attempts involving chucking RTDs about the place (to get that authentic sticky floor feeling) or setting the curtains on fire to generate smoke are best left to idiots. But now smart people too can catch that Saturday night fever on a Tuesday arvo – just grab one of these smart 16 colour bulbs for only $16 from Mish.
- Base options: E27 Screw Base, B22 Bayonet Base and Halogen GU10 base
- Size (roughly): 6.0cm x 4.8cm
- Main materials: aluminium and organic plastic
- Colour changing: 16 colours
- Total power: 3W, input voltage: 85-265V
- Viewing angle: 30°, Colour temperature: 3000 - 3300k
- High luminous intensity output >140Lm = 25 traditional incandescent lamp
- Lifespan: Approx. 50,000 hours
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.