We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
BIGYARD Golf NZ
$29.95 for One Dozen XP Three-Piece Multi-Layer Tour Golf Balls
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Designed for low handicapped golfers, for increased accuracy
- Grab one dozen XP three-piece multi-layer tour golf balls, for only $29.95 from BIGYARD Golf NZ.
- Choose from either white or coloured ball sets.
- Dynamic high spin and soft feel into and around the green.
- BIGYARD golf balls featured in the Presidents Cup Official Program for Melbourne November 2011.
You should never blame the clubs for your poorly timed drive, it was probably just the ball. Ensure your game improves when you grab one dozen XP three-piece multi-layer tour golf balls, for only $29.95 from BIGYARD Golf NZ.
- Core high resilient rubber
- Inner cover HPF cover for spin and distance.
- Outer cover urethane blended HPC cover for spin and control.
- Dimple pattern high coverage 332 icosahedral design.
- Conforms to U.S.G.A and R&A rules
- Manufacturer: Nexen Corporation, Golf Division Korea.
- Model: 2012 XP 3-piece tour golf balls.
- Increased aerodynamic efficiency and in flight stability with 332 icosahedral dimple
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.