We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Zandy J Photography
$950 for a Wedding Photography Package (value $3,200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture all those unforgettable moments.
- Grab a wedding photography session with Zandy J Photography for just $950.
- Have all your candid moments captured forever in gorgeous colour and black and white images.
- Take home 20x16cm wall print of the image of your choice.
The throwing of the bouquet. The first dance. The best man's awkward stories from back when the groom was single. Every moment of a wedding deserves to be captured, and not just on camera phones or in the hazy memories of a post-party hangover.
Grab a wedding photography package with Zandy J Photography for just $950. The package includes eight hours of photography, starting with the bridal party all the way through to cake cutting, a 30-minute engagement photo session, and a 20x16cm wall print of an image of your choice.
Zandy J is a self-taught photographer with a passion for photography and a creative flair that enables her to embrace many different photography styles and techniques. Zandy offers a wide range of photography services including:
- Family and individual portraits
- Babies, toddlers through to teens
- Cake smash
- Group packages
- Trash the dress
- Wedding packages starting at $800
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.