We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for Long-Lasting Glitter Toes (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get glitter toes done right.
- Grab glitter toes that last up to eight weeks without chipping or peeling from Young Nails for only $39.
- Over 25 pretty colours and glitters to choose from.
- Enjoy glitter toes that dry instantly, so you can put your shoes straight on when you're finished.
Getting out the glue paste and a pot of glitter might be a temporary solution for getting glittery toes, but then it will come off in your socks, get all through your washing, and soon enough your entire wardrobe will be covered in glitter. That would be bad enough, but when your husband turns up to work covered in glitter, the rumours will start to fly.
Grab glitter toes that last up to eight weeks without chipping or peeling from Young Nails for only $39.
At Young Nails it's all about you. Often in the beauty industry the product can come first, but the good people at Young Nails are committed to putting your needs first, and that's why they've had so much success. That's not to say that they don't have the best products. In fact, these glitter toes will last up to eight weeks without any chipping, peeling, or any need to touch up. Grab this deal and dip your toes in at Young Nails.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.