We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Youkon Massage Therapy
$45 for a 75-Minute Deep Tissue Massage or Swedish Massage (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You've worked hard for those guns. It's time to treat them to some tender, love and care.
- Grab a 75-minute deep tissue or Swedish massage for just $45 at Youkon Massage Therapy.
- Let expert hands work away aches and pains so you can workout to your heart's content.
Busting your gut at the gym to get in shape for the beach season can leave you feeling like a parade of elephants have busted your entire body. Instead of throwing in the towel and opting for the wetsuit rather than the bikini, get those aches and pains massaged away today.
Take a break from working out a sweat at the gym and grab a 75-minute deep tissue or Swedish massage for just $45 at Youkon Massage Therapy.
There's no point spending hours slogging away exercising if you're going to end up with tight muscles you can't even move the following day. The experienced folks at Youkon Massage Therapy will soothe your body and massage away all those niggles so you can get the most out of your exercise regime. Opt for either a deep tissue massage, which is designed to relieve severe muscle tension, or a Swedish massage, which combines five different strokes to gently release tension and reduce pain.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.