We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$3 for $6 Worth of Yogg Self-Serve Frozen Yoghurt & Toppings (value $6)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Become acquainted with your BFF for the summer.
- Grab $6 worth of frozen yoghurt and toppings at Yogg Mission Bay for $3.
- Choose from a range of tasty flavours and top your yoghurt with all the sweet treats you could possibly want.
- Take a stroll on the beach just across the road as you treat your tastebuds.
There are a few great ways to cool down during the summer. Taking a dip in the ocean is recommended, but you can only stay in so long before you get wrinkly skin. Turning on the fan and sitting directly in front of it is an incredible feeling, but it also leaves you with an incredibly high electricity bill. Here's a better way to beat the heat.
Pay $3 for $6 worth of frozen yoghurt and toppings at Yogg - the coolest new addition to Mission Bay.
With the tastiest frozen yoghurt flavours and a whole lot of toppings to choose from, Yogg is sure to become the more frequented dessert bar in Mission Bay. Now that summer is nearly here you'll be feeling the heat. What better way to beat it than with a cool treat? Bring all your friends down to try their delicious flavours and enjoy a walk on the beach afterwards. Be sure to snap a picture of yourself in their photo booth before you head out and show the world how much you love this amazing dessert.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.