We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Yan's Chinese Medicine
From $41 for Foot Reflexology, Massage or Acupuncture Treatments
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Benefit from ACME approved and tested treatments.
- Grab your choice of either a one-hour Chinese facial and head massage, or a one-hour foot reflexology and back/shoulder massage or for two acupuncture consultations and treatments, from only $41.
- Feel refreshed and re-vitalised from the traditional techniques of Chinese treatment.
- Free customer car parking available.
Acupuncture was first discovered by Wile E. Coyote as one of his foolish plans to trap the Road Runner turned belly up. His downfall was a nearby cactus bush which unravelled his devious plans. Fortunately after he recovered, it inspired him to create a new type of treatment — and from there, acupuncture was born.
- Pay only $41 for a one-hour foot reflexology and shoulder/back massage
- Pay only $41 for a one-hour Chinese anti-aging and beauty facial massage
- Pay only $41 for a weight management acupuncture consultation and treatment, or $59 to include a 20 minute massage.
- Pay only $41 for an acupuncture consultation and treatment, or $59 to include a 20 minute massage.
Located in Newmarket, Yan's Chinese Medicine provides a range of traditional Chinese treatments to improve your health and well-being. Let the traditionally trained Chinese professionals tend to your weary muscles and work that negativity right out of your body. They will help you to get over any stress, achy pains and feelings of tightness. Yan's Chinese Medicine is easily accessible with two customer parks and heaps of off street parking.
Today you can choose between a range of different treatment options. The one hour facial and head massage is ideal to help reduce facial muscle problems and stress lines, as well as remove tension, reduce wrinkle, acne and other facial issues. This type of massage therapy works pressure points in the face, upper body and hands. Or you can choose to have a foot reflexology and back/shoulder massage to remove tension in your body and leave you feeling light and at ease. You can also choose to grab two acupuncture and consultation sessions, where you'll learn how to tackle problems such as headache pain, neck, shoulder, back pain, rhinitis, acid re-flux, insomnia and a whole range of other things.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.