We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Yan's Chinese Medicine
From $41 for Foot Reflexology, Massage or Acupuncture Treatments
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Benefit from ACME approved and tested treatments.
- Grab your choice of either a one-hour Chinese facial and head massage, or a one-hour foot reflexology and back/shoulder massage or for two acupuncture consultations and treatments, from only $41.
- Feel refreshed and re-vitalised from the traditional techniques of Chinese treatment.
- Free customer car parking available.
Acupuncture was first discovered by Wile E. Coyote as one of his foolish plans to trap the Road Runner turned belly up. His downfall was a nearby cactus bush which unravelled his devious plans. Fortunately after he recovered, it inspired him to create a new type of treatment — and from there, acupuncture was born.
- Pay only $41 for a one-hour foot reflexology and shoulder/back massage
- Pay only $41 for a one-hour Chinese anti-aging and beauty facial massage
- Pay only $41 for a weight management acupuncture consultation and treatment, or $59 to include a 20 minute massage.
- Pay only $41 for an acupuncture consultation and treatment, or $59 to include a 20 minute massage.
Located in Newmarket, Yan's Chinese Medicine provides a range of traditional Chinese treatments to improve your health and well-being. Let the traditionally trained Chinese professionals tend to your weary muscles and work that negativity right out of your body. They will help you to get over any stress, achy pains and feelings of tightness. Yan's Chinese Medicine is easily accessible with two customer parks and heaps of off street parking.
Today you can choose between a range of different treatment options. The one hour facial and head massage is ideal to help reduce facial muscle problems and stress lines, as well as remove tension, reduce wrinkle, acne and other facial issues. This type of massage therapy works pressure points in the face, upper body and hands. Or you can choose to have a foot reflexology and back/shoulder massage to remove tension in your body and leave you feeling light and at ease. You can also choose to grab two acupuncture and consultation sessions, where you'll learn how to tackle problems such as headache pain, neck, shoulder, back pain, rhinitis, acid re-flux, insomnia and a whole range of other things.