We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Yan's Chinese Medicine
Up to 61% off Weight Management or Insomnia Acupuncture Treatments, One-Hour Foot Reflexology & Back Massage or One-Hour Chinese Facial Massage (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Friendly, quality service you can trust.
- Grab two weight management or insomnia acupuncture treatments for only $39 or to add a 20-minute massage pay $59.
- Pay only $39 for a one-hour foot reflexology and back massage or pay only $39 for a one-hour Chinese facial massage.
- Benefit from age-old Chinese treatments.
- Yan's Chinese Medicine is easily accessible with two customer parks and heaps of off street parking.
Acupuncture was first discovered by Wile E. Coyote as one of his foolish plans to trap the Road Runner turned belly up. His downfall was a nearby cactus bush which unravelled his devious plans. Fortunately after he recovered, it inspired him to create a new type of treatment — and from there, acupuncture was born.
- Pay only $39 for two weight management or insomnia acupuncture treatments.
- Pay only $39 for a one-hour foot reflexology and back massage.
- Pay only $39 for a one-hour Chinese facial massage.
- Pay only $59 for two weight management or insomnia acupuncture treatments and a 20-minute massage.
Yan's Chinese Medicine have traditionally trained Chinese professionals to tend to your needs. The TCM practitioner is an ACC provider and has a New Zealand registration of acupuncture membership. With a five year Chinese medicine bachelor degree, you can be assured you will receive a quality treatment. The acupuncture treatment uses painless needling skill for your comfort.
If you feel you need a bit of massage therapy then let them tend to your aches through a back massage and foot reflexology. This will help to remove tension in your body and leave you feeling light and at ease, ready for the week ahead. Or treat yourself to a Chinese facial massage to help remove tension and work the pressure points of your face. So grab today's deal and try a new treatment to leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.