We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Yan's Chinese Medicine
Up to 61% off Weight Management or Insomnia Acupuncture Treatments, One-Hour Foot Reflexology & Back Massage or One-Hour Chinese Facial Massage (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Friendly, quality service you can trust.
- Grab two weight management or insomnia acupuncture treatments for only $39 or to add a 20-minute massage pay $59.
- Pay only $39 for a one-hour foot reflexology and back massage or pay only $39 for a one-hour Chinese facial massage.
- Benefit from age-old Chinese treatments.
- Yan's Chinese Medicine is easily accessible with two customer parks and heaps of off street parking.
Acupuncture was first discovered by Wile E. Coyote as one of his foolish plans to trap the Road Runner turned belly up. His downfall was a nearby cactus bush which unravelled his devious plans. Fortunately after he recovered, it inspired him to create a new type of treatment — and from there, acupuncture was born.
- Pay only $39 for two weight management or insomnia acupuncture treatments.
- Pay only $39 for a one-hour foot reflexology and back massage.
- Pay only $39 for a one-hour Chinese facial massage.
- Pay only $59 for two weight management or insomnia acupuncture treatments and a 20-minute massage.
Yan's Chinese Medicine have traditionally trained Chinese professionals to tend to your needs. The TCM practitioner is an ACC provider and has a New Zealand registration of acupuncture membership. With a five year Chinese medicine bachelor degree, you can be assured you will receive a quality treatment. The acupuncture treatment uses painless needling skill for your comfort.
If you feel you need a bit of massage therapy then let them tend to your aches through a back massage and foot reflexology. This will help to remove tension in your body and leave you feeling light and at ease, ready for the week ahead. Or treat yourself to a Chinese facial massage to help remove tension and work the pressure points of your face. So grab today's deal and try a new treatment to leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised.