We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$12 to Get Your Christmas Tree Picked Up & Disposed Of on Wednesday 9th January (value $30)
Delivered within: 30 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let your tree join the great circle of life.
- Grab a Christmas tree pick up and disposal on Wednesday 9th January from We Compost for just $12.
- Collections take place as far north as Albany, east as Howick, west as Waitakere West and south as Pukekohe.
- Your tree will be collected on Wednesday 9th January 2013, so make sure to place them on the verge or by your letter box the night before.
Have you ever wondered what happens to your poor neglected tree once it's been stripped of all the festoons of beautiful lights? Well, we found some wonderful people who will give your tree the send-off it deserves.
Do the right thing this festive season and grab a Christmas tree pick up and disposal on Wednesday 9th January 2013 from We Compost for just $12.
You can tell the kids that their beloved tree is going to a better place - the We Compost team will collect and compost your tree. This is the perfect way to end the Christmas season, guilt-free in the knowledge that your evergreen won’t be piled high on some landfill somewhere. Your tree will be collected on Wednesday 9th January 2013, so make sure to place them on the verge or by your letter box the night before. Collections take place as far north as Albany, east as Howick, west as Waitakere West and south as Pukekohe.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.