We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
World of Beauty - Newmarket
$45 for a 60-Minute Full Body Deep Tissue or Relaxation Massage (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Massage some life back into your body.
- Grab a 60-minute full body deep tissue or relaxation massage at World of Beauty in Newmarket for just $45.
- Treat your weary muscles to miracle hands in a luxurious environment.
- Walk in stressed and knotted, and walk out revitalised and refreshed.
Summer is supposed to be a time for kicking back and relaxing. Alas, more often than not, once you've finished herding the kids out of the sun you get barely a second to yourself. Inject some life and energy into your burned-out body with a pampering massage.
Invest in a 60-minute full body, deep tissue massage or a 60-minute relaxation massage at World of Beauty for just $45, and revitalise your body and mind.
World of Beauty is a land of luxury and indulgence. The friendly team of professional beauty therapists is passionate about skincare and beauty therapy, and is dedicated to give you the best results-orientated treatments and skincare advice. Unwind in luxury as professional hands relieve your whole body of pain and tension, leaving you with tingling fresh muscles all over.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.