We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
World of Beauty - Newmarket
$49 for a 30-Minute Deep Tissue Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage & a 30-Minute Express Facial (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Inhabit and explore a brand new world - a World of Beauty.
- Grab a 30-minute deep tissue back, neck and shoulder massage and 30-minute express facial for just $49.
- Treat hard-working backs, necks and shoulders.
- Reveal a glowing, healthy complexion with an express facial.
- Makes a perfect Christmas gift for any well-deserving someone.
James Cameron may have created an entirely new world - and race - in Avatar but, frankly, it doesn't have anything on this world - it's devoted entirely to beauty. Now that sounds like the sort of world I'd like to inhabit and explore.
Grab a 30-minute deep tissue back, neck and shoulder massage and 30-minute express facial at World of Beauty, Newmarket for just $49 and feel thankful that you've discovered this whole new world too.
Once you've bought today's deal, made your appointment and walked into World of Beauty, you'll feel instantly welcome, calm and relaxed. Their team are all passionate about skincare and beauty therapy and are dedicated to giving you the best possible results. Treat those hard working back, neck and shoulders with your 30-minute deep tissue massage to soothe those aches and pains. You'll then enjoy a 30-minute express facial, which includes cleaning, exfoliation, mask and moisturiser for a glowing, healthy complexion.
More Great Auckland Deals
Around Waiheke Tours
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.