We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $40 for a Traditional High Tea for Two - Upgrades Available for up to Six & to incl. Bubbly
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself and someone special to an afternoon escape in the gardens.
- Grab a traditional high tea for two at Wintergarden Café, from only $40 or from $56 to include bubbly.
- Delight in a range of savoury and sweet treats from their talented chefs.
- Take some time out to catch-up with your friends before you need to pick-up the kids after school.
- Enjoy the tranquillity and peace of the Domain.
Originally high tea was enjoyed 300 feet in the air. Thankfully, our feet and tables are now firmly on the ground. Delight in the full range of a traditional high tea amongst the gardens (not the birds) at this popular garden café.
Enjoy a bite to eat and some tea or bubbly at Wintergarden Café. Sip away on high quality leaf tea served with their own scrumptious afternoon tea selection. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $40 for traditional high tea for two, or $56 to include bubbly.
- Pay only $76 for traditional high tea for four, or $110 to include bubbly.
- Pay only $110 for traditional high tea for six, or $144 to include bubbly.
Come and discover this oasis in the city and enjoy a traditional high tea or bubbly with all your friends. Catch-up on all the gossip of the week at Wintergarden Café, a simple stroll from the Auckland Museum or Auckland Hospital. Set above the duck pond in the Auckland Domain, the Wintergarden Café makes the perfect spot to meet with friends and family away from the busyness of the city. The wide open grass areas create a natural playground for children to run around, while you relax and sip away.
It has had a long history as a tea kiosk, and is a well-known spot to enjoy a delightful beverage whilst overlooking the gardens. This historic building is set right in the heart of the domain, nestled in and amongst the gardens for a truly magical escape away from the city. After your tea, venture to the duck pond and around the park and make the most of the warmer weather.
High tea includes a tiered plate of:
- Freshly baked scones with berry preserve and fresh cream.
- Enjoy a savoury tart for a break away from all the sweet things.
- Delight in a club sandwich or asparagus rolls (or similar) for a truly traditional evening.
- Taste the sweet range of items such as fruit tartlets to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- You can enjoy up to five pieces in total per person.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.