We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $40 for a Traditional High Tea for Two - Upgrades Available for up to Six & to incl. Bubbly
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself and someone special to an afternoon escape in the gardens.
- Grab a traditional high tea for two at Wintergarden Café, from only $40 or from $56 to include bubbly.
- Delight in a range of savoury and sweet treats from their talented chefs.
- Take some time out to catch-up with your friends before you need to pick-up the kids after school.
- Enjoy the tranquillity and peace of the Domain.
Originally high tea was enjoyed 300 feet in the air. Thankfully, our feet and tables are now firmly on the ground. Delight in the full range of a traditional high tea amongst the gardens (not the birds) at this popular garden café.
Enjoy a bite to eat and some tea or bubbly at Wintergarden Café. Sip away on high quality leaf tea served with their own scrumptious afternoon tea selection. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $40 for traditional high tea for two, or $56 to include bubbly.
- Pay only $76 for traditional high tea for four, or $110 to include bubbly.
- Pay only $110 for traditional high tea for six, or $144 to include bubbly.
Come and discover this oasis in the city and enjoy a traditional high tea or bubbly with all your friends. Catch-up on all the gossip of the week at Wintergarden Café, a simple stroll from the Auckland Museum or Auckland Hospital. Set above the duck pond in the Auckland Domain, the Wintergarden Café makes the perfect spot to meet with friends and family away from the busyness of the city. The wide open grass areas create a natural playground for children to run around, while you relax and sip away.
It has had a long history as a tea kiosk, and is a well-known spot to enjoy a delightful beverage whilst overlooking the gardens. This historic building is set right in the heart of the domain, nestled in and amongst the gardens for a truly magical escape away from the city. After your tea, venture to the duck pond and around the park and make the most of the warmer weather.
High tea includes a tiered plate of:
- Freshly baked scones with berry preserve and fresh cream.
- Enjoy a savoury tart for a break away from all the sweet things.
- Delight in a club sandwich or asparagus rolls (or similar) for a truly traditional evening.
- Taste the sweet range of items such as fruit tartlets to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- You can enjoy up to five pieces in total per person.
More Great Auckland Deals
Golden Fingers Thai Massage
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.