We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wine Chambers Restaurant
$85 for a 3 Course Meal for 2 at Wine Chambers (value $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Experience incredible dishes that deserve to be savoured.
- Grab a three course meal for two, from a set menu at Wine Chambers for only $85.
- Allow your palate to taste perfectly prepared European food that's served in the most delightful way.
- Spend a little bit extra and enjoy a wine or two that compliments your meal.
- Come in for lunch or dinner.
We all have our bad days. Whether it's a cold morning shower, tripping over the cat or locking your keys in the car, while the engine is still running. But all those minor inconveniences can be washed away if you have something to look forward to at the end of the day.
Give yourself and someone special a lunch or dinner to remember at one of the top restaurants in Auckland. Grab a three course meal for two, from a set menu, at Wine Chambers for only $85.
Wine Chambers' cuisine is Mediterranean influenced and consists of generous servings of delightfully flavoured light food. Indulge in divine dishes made from head chef Paul White and discover a new favourite.
Wine Chambers has an extensive wine list, that is sure to please. They carry 70% New Zealand and Australian wines including a broad range of Bordeaux, Burgundy and Rhone Styles. The other 30% is made up of French, Spanish & Italian wines that all complement the menu superbly.
The 3 Course Set Menu
- Breads and dips
Seared Atlantic scallop - celeriac salad, currants, orange, black pudding.
Tunanicoise - olives, broad beans, tomato, potato, capers, anchovies.
Duo of pork - braised cheek, pork loin, piccalilli, mixed carrots, potato gratin.
Hawkes Bay lamb rump - crushed sweet peas, potato and cheese cappilletti, pea shoots, preserved lemon oil.
Goat's cheese, white chocolate mousse - Raspberry, lime, pink pepper.
Cardamom cake - lavender panna cotta, blood orange.