We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a Five-Course Degustation Menu for Two (value $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Drive past the drive thru.
- Grab a five-course degustation menu for two at The Wine Chambers in the city for only $99.
- Savour a devine selection of small but perfectly formed and expertly prepared dishes.
- Take in the sophisticated atmosphere and try a matching wine with each course for an extra $55 per head.
- Enquire about the vegetarian option available when you call to book.
Degustation – the art of truly tasting, savouring and experiencing a series of small, but perfectly formed, samples of food. By that definition, one could perhaps argue that enjoying a really good six-pack of chicken nuggets could be considered degustation. One would be very wrong, so don't even try.
Enjoy a five-course degustation menu for two people at Wine Chambers in the city for just $99. For an extra $55 a head, you may get matching wines for each delicious course. Head chef Paul Witte will whip up an extraordinary feast that'll tantalise your taste buds and capture your interest with the outstanding presentation. This treat will include the following:
- Amuse-bouche - Atlantic scallop with black pudding, butternut and apple.
- Warm beetroot salad - manchego cheese, pistachio, orange and sherry vinegar
- Chill and garlic prawns with avocado, lime and watercress
- Seared duck breast with confit duck tortellini, braised red cabbage, parsnip and mandarin
- Chocolate fondant - almond caramel and salted caramel ice cream
There is also a vegetarian option available - just enquire when making your booking.
Wine Chambers offer spectacular morning tea, lunches, afternoon tea, drinks and dinner. Known for their unique European style cuisine, Wine Chambers is the perfect place to escape for an hour or two of smart dining and catching up with friends. Click buy now and enjoy a five-course meal prepared to take you to a higher state of culinary bliss.