We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a Five-Course Degustation Menu for Two (value $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Drive past the drive thru.
- Grab a five-course degustation menu for two at The Wine Chambers in the city for only $99.
- Savour a devine selection of small but perfectly formed and expertly prepared dishes.
- Take in the sophisticated atmosphere and try a matching wine with each course for an extra $55 per head.
- Enquire about the vegetarian option available when you call to book.
Degustation – the art of truly tasting, savouring and experiencing a series of small, but perfectly formed, samples of food. By that definition, one could perhaps argue that enjoying a really good six-pack of chicken nuggets could be considered degustation. One would be very wrong, so don't even try.
Enjoy a five-course degustation menu for two people at Wine Chambers in the city for just $99. For an extra $55 a head, you may get matching wines for each delicious course. Head chef Paul Witte will whip up an extraordinary feast that'll tantalise your taste buds and capture your interest with the outstanding presentation. This treat will include the following:
- Amuse-bouche - Atlantic scallop with black pudding, butternut and apple.
- Warm beetroot salad - manchego cheese, pistachio, orange and sherry vinegar
- Chill and garlic prawns with avocado, lime and watercress
- Seared duck breast with confit duck tortellini, braised red cabbage, parsnip and mandarin
- Chocolate fondant - almond caramel and salted caramel ice cream
There is also a vegetarian option available - just enquire when making your booking.
Wine Chambers offer spectacular morning tea, lunches, afternoon tea, drinks and dinner. Known for their unique European style cuisine, Wine Chambers is the perfect place to escape for an hour or two of smart dining and catching up with friends. Click buy now and enjoy a five-course meal prepared to take you to a higher state of culinary bliss.
More Great Auckland Deals
Black Sugar Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.