We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for a Five-Course Degustation Menu for Two (value $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Drive past the drive thru.
- Grab a five-course degustation menu for two at The Wine Chambers in the city for only $99.
- Savour a devine selection of small but perfectly formed and expertly prepared dishes.
- Take in the sophisticated atmosphere and try a matching wine with each course for an extra $55 per head.
- Enquire about the vegetarian option available when you call to book.
Degustation - the art of truly tasting, savouring and experiencing a series of small, but perfectly formed samples of food. By that definition, one could perhaps argue that enjoying a really good six -pack of chicken nuggets could be considered degustation. One would be very wrong. So don't even try.
Enjoy a five-course degustation menu for two people at the Wine Chambers in the city for just $99. For an extra $55 a head, you may get matching wines for each delicious course. Head chef Paul Witte will whip up an extraordinary feast that'll tantalise your taste buds and capture your interest with the outstanding presentation. This taste bud tantalising treat will include the following:
- Orongo Bay oysters - in a champagne dressing
- Crab cake and smoked eel - with jalapeno cream
- Braised pork cheek - with a carrot and herb puree, passionfruit and watercress
- Hawke's Bay lamp rump - with rhubarb, orange kumara, date and goat's cheese
- Fresh strawberries - with strawberry coulis, chocolate sorbet and biscotti.
There is also a vegetarian option available - just enquire when making your booking.
Wine Chambers offer spectacular morning tea, lunches, afternoon tea, drinks and dinner. Known for their unique European style cuisine, Wine Chambers is the perfect place to escape for an hour or two of smart dining and catching up with friends. Click buy now and enjoy a five-course meal prepared to take you to a higher state of culinary bliss.