We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$65 for a Summer Light Menu for Two People (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave the lettuce and carrots to barnyard animals and enjoy a healthy yet delicious three-course meal.
- Grab the Light-Delicious three-course meal for two at The Wine Chambers in the city for only $65.
- Savour a selection of gourmet taste sensations without feeling guilty the next day.
- Enjoy an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere as you dine.
- Available lunch and dinner.
The very thought of the culinary indulgences that we tend to make over the festive season is enough to drive many to a diet that's better suited to a donkey. Don't adopt a diet that's going to see you start sprouting a tail and ears; treat your taste buds to this deliciously healthy and guilt-free deal instead.
Grab a three-course Light-Delicious Menu for two from Wine Chambers for only $65 and your taste buds and waistline will thank you. The menu is approximately 650 calories and includes the following:
- Fresh asparagus with blood orange, macadamia, radish and coriander.
- Seared scallops and prawns with courgette salad, lemon dressing and pomegranate.
- Fresh strawberries with light yoghurt and strawberry coulis.
Wine Chambers offer spectacular morning tea, lunches, afternoon tea, drinks and dinner. Known for their unique European style cuisine, Wine Chambers is the perfect place to escape for an hour or two of smart dining and catching up with friends. Click buy now and enjoy a five-course meal prepared to take you to a higher state of culinary bliss.
More Great Auckland Deals
Grasshopper Thai Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.