We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Wilde Records Recording Studio
$65 for a Professional Recording of One Song (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture the talent of your little ones before they become the next Kimbra.
- Grab a professional recording of one song at Wilde Record Recording Studio for $65.
- Sing a popular classic or bring in something original to work on.
- Have something unique to remember this precious time in your child's life.
- Book studio time for yourself instead and unleash the rocker within.
Whether you idolise the on-stage presence and stunning vocals of Adele, or wish you could sing (and dance) mesmerising and haunting vocals like Thom Yorke, then realise your dream today.
Lose yourself in the moment, and become the star you were born to be. Pay $65 for a professional recording of one song at Wilde Record Recording Studio and rock out to your favourite song or play a little something of your own.
Wilde Records boasts a state-of-the-art recording studio using top recording equipment, a soundproof singing booth and an experienced sound engineer to ensure the best quality sound. Backing tracks are available for most popular songs and come included in this deal. You can even bring along an original song and your own backing tracks — Wilde records can help with writing, arranging, composing and producing.
You'll leave with a printed one-track CD presented in a plastic sleeve with your personalised photo. Wilde Records can also email you an MP3 copy of the song at no extra cost so you can show off your skills, or the talent of your children to all your friends. This is the perfect opportunity to get a demo together for an NZ On Air grant, but if you're just after a bit of fun, then this deal is will no doubt be a great choice.
More Great Auckland Deals
Explore Auckland Harbour
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.