We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$529 for a Ceramic Cook Top, with a Two-Year Warranty incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $999)
Delivered within: 10 days
- Italians do it better in the kitchen.
- Grab a ceramic cook top, both with a two-year warranty, for $529 from Whirlpool (value $999).
- Add the ultimate look, style and quality to your kitchen.
- Admire the stylish, professional look of these four burner cooktops.
Italians do it better. Pizza, pasta, espresso, gelato... —wait, what did you think I was talking about? Get your mind out of the gutter and back in the kitchen. Grab a ceramic cook top, with a two-year warranty, for $529 from Whirlpool (value $999).
Ceramic Cook Top Specifications:
- Four ring ceramic cook top with two years warranty.
- Italian styling
- Black ceran, easy-to-clean surface with stainless steel trim
- Quickstar heating elements, providing quick heating time
- Side controls with "lift and clean" control knobs make this job even easier to clean
- Residual heat indication warn if the hob is hot even when the zone is switched off, for safety
- Total power: 5,800 Watts
- Built in dimensions: 48mm height x 580mm width x 510mm depth
- Cut out dimensions: 90mm height x 560mm width x 490mm depth
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.