We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$529 for a Ceramic Cook Top, with a Two-Year Warranty incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $999)
Delivered within: 10 days
- Italians do it better in the kitchen.
- Grab a ceramic cook top, both with a two-year warranty, for $529 from Whirlpool (value $999).
- Add the ultimate look, style and quality to your kitchen.
- Admire the stylish, professional look of these four burner cooktops.
Italians do it better. Pizza, pasta, espresso, gelato... —wait, what did you think I was talking about? Get your mind out of the gutter and back in the kitchen. Grab a ceramic cook top, with a two-year warranty, for $529 from Whirlpool (value $999).
Ceramic Cook Top Specifications:
- Four ring ceramic cook top with two years warranty.
- Italian styling
- Black ceran, easy-to-clean surface with stainless steel trim
- Quickstar heating elements, providing quick heating time
- Side controls with "lift and clean" control knobs make this job even easier to clean
- Residual heat indication warn if the hob is hot even when the zone is switched off, for safety
- Total power: 5,800 Watts
- Built in dimensions: 48mm height x 580mm width x 510mm depth
- Cut out dimensions: 90mm height x 560mm width x 490mm depth
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.