We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Western Springs Speedway
$15 for an Adult & Child Pass, $25 for Two Adult Passes or $30 for a Family Pass (Up to Eight People) to Western Springs Speedway - Saturday 2nd February (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the whole family together and try something that's not your usual at the always popular speedway.
- Grab one adult and one child pass to Western Springs Speedway for only $15.
- Pay $25 for two adult passes or pay $30 for a family pass (two adults and up to six kids under 16 years old).
- Experience the thrill, action and carnage on the track.
No, a round-about at the intersection is not an invitation to start a speedway. But today's deal is certainly an invitation to see one.
Get in on the action and take the whole family for a fun night out at Western Springs Speedway. And today you've got options:
- Pay $15 for one adult and one child pass;
- Pay $25 for two adult passes;
- Or pay $30 for a family pass (two adults and up to six kids under 16 years old).
If you're new to speedway, now's your chance to see what makes it such a popular place to go for the whole family. The night will be jammed pack full of races to enthral and captivate any age. Your night will include Midgets, TQ Midgets and Sprintcars. The night includes the North Island Midget Championships with some of the cars on the track having price tags well in excess of the $100,000 mark. Unlike other forms of Motorsport midgets have just one gear and with the average lap being around the 14 second mark, there is not a lot of time for gear changes.
Then there's the New Zealand TQ Championship, Three Quarter Midgets (TQ) which will provide some of the closest wheel to wheel action you'll see anywhere. They rank as a stepping stone to the higher horsepower classes such as midgets and sprintcars. Many of the top Midget drivers have progressed from the TQ ranks including past Kiwi Midget Champions Graham Standring and Kevin Hyde.
But the night doesn't stop there the sprintcars are the 800 horsepower winged warriors that blast around the laps at an astonishing 12.5 seconds a lap.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.