We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Western Springs Speedway
$15 for an Adult & Child Pass, $25 for Two Adult Passes or $30 for a Family Pass (Up to Eight People) to Western Springs Speedway - Saturday 2nd February (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the whole family together and try something that's not your usual at the always popular speedway.
- Grab one adult and one child pass to Western Springs Speedway for only $15.
- Pay $25 for two adult passes or pay $30 for a family pass (two adults and up to six kids under 16 years old).
- Experience the thrill, action and carnage on the track.
No, a round-about at the intersection is not an invitation to start a speedway. But today's deal is certainly an invitation to see one.
Get in on the action and take the whole family for a fun night out at Western Springs Speedway. And today you've got options:
- Pay $15 for one adult and one child pass;
- Pay $25 for two adult passes;
- Or pay $30 for a family pass (two adults and up to six kids under 16 years old).
If you're new to speedway, now's your chance to see what makes it such a popular place to go for the whole family. The night will be jammed pack full of races to enthral and captivate any age. Your night will include Midgets, TQ Midgets and Sprintcars. The night includes the North Island Midget Championships with some of the cars on the track having price tags well in excess of the $100,000 mark. Unlike other forms of Motorsport midgets have just one gear and with the average lap being around the 14 second mark, there is not a lot of time for gear changes.
Then there's the New Zealand TQ Championship, Three Quarter Midgets (TQ) which will provide some of the closest wheel to wheel action you'll see anywhere. They rank as a stepping stone to the higher horsepower classes such as midgets and sprintcars. Many of the top Midget drivers have progressed from the TQ ranks including past Kiwi Midget Champions Graham Standring and Kevin Hyde.
But the night doesn't stop there the sprintcars are the 800 horsepower winged warriors that blast around the laps at an astonishing 12.5 seconds a lap.
More Great Auckland Deals
BP - Newmarket, Mt Wellington & Greenlane
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.