We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Western Springs Speedway
$15 for an Adult & Child Pass, $25 for Two Adult Passes or $30 for a Family Pass (Up to Eight People) to Western Springs Speedway - Saturday 2nd February (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the whole family together and try something that's not your usual at the always popular speedway.
- Grab one adult and one child pass to Western Springs Speedway for only $15.
- Pay $25 for two adult passes or pay $30 for a family pass (two adults and up to six kids under 16 years old).
- Experience the thrill, action and carnage on the track.
No, a round-about at the intersection is not an invitation to start a speedway. But today's deal is certainly an invitation to see one.
Get in on the action and take the whole family for a fun night out at Western Springs Speedway. And today you've got options:
- Pay $15 for one adult and one child pass;
- Pay $25 for two adult passes;
- Or pay $30 for a family pass (two adults and up to six kids under 16 years old).
If you're new to speedway, now's your chance to see what makes it such a popular place to go for the whole family. The night will be jammed pack full of races to enthral and captivate any age. Your night will include Midgets, TQ Midgets and Sprintcars. The night includes the North Island Midget Championships with some of the cars on the track having price tags well in excess of the $100,000 mark. Unlike other forms of Motorsport midgets have just one gear and with the average lap being around the 14 second mark, there is not a lot of time for gear changes.
Then there's the New Zealand TQ Championship, Three Quarter Midgets (TQ) which will provide some of the closest wheel to wheel action you'll see anywhere. They rank as a stepping stone to the higher horsepower classes such as midgets and sprintcars. Many of the top Midget drivers have progressed from the TQ ranks including past Kiwi Midget Champions Graham Standring and Kevin Hyde.
But the night doesn't stop there the sprintcars are the 800 horsepower winged warriors that blast around the laps at an astonishing 12.5 seconds a lap.