We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Weight Loss On Durham
$39 for 30 Minute Consultation with Wellness Coach incl. 10 x Meal Replacements (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- As the weather gets brighter, so can your lifestyle.
- Grab a 30 minute consultation with a wellness coach, and 10 healthy wellness meals from Life International for just $39.
- Enjoy the energy giving meal replacements that include Aloe Vera juice, energy tea, and a nutrient shake in a variety of great flavours.
- Ensure your new you is ready for the new year with the sound advice you receive for lifestyle and weight control.
As the seasons turn, it may be time for a change in lifestyle too. However that can be hard to do on our own and, although we have all the best intentions, buy all the right exercise clothes and spend more time in the produce aisle, sometimes we need some guidance.
Grab yourself a 30 minute consultation with a wellness coach, and 10 healthy wellness meals from Life International for just $39.
Shape up for summer with The Weight Loss Coach and receive a 30-minute comprehensive wellness evaluation. This includes measurements of weight, fat %, water %, muscle mass, real fats, metabolic age and sound advice for lifestyle methods and weight control. This is the perfect time to re-focus your lifestyle and to help you following the consultation this deal also includes a concession card for 10 wellness meal replacements consisting of a 300ml aloe vera juice, 300ml energy tea and a 475ml energy shake in a variety of flavours.
This will have you feeling great and revitalised for the new year. Bookings are essential for the 30-minute consultation, but drop in any time from 7.00am - 2.30pm to pick up a meal replacement pack.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.