We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Manukau
$20 for One Entry for The Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon - 5th December (value $33.95)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Join the fun and hundreds of other energetic kids (aged 7-15) in the experience of a lifetime.
- Grab one entry to the Manukau Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathalon on Wednesday December 5th for just $20.
- Cheer your young one on as they complete a swim, bike ride and run.
- Meet some of NZ's sporting heros such as Temepara Bailey, Anna Harrison and Maddie Dillon.
- Encourage good exercise habits and boost your child's confidence and self esteem.
- All entrants recieve a t-shirt, swim cap and champions medal, as well as the experience of acheivement.
Get one entry to the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathalon for just $20 (Manukau event only). Just click 'buy', supply your address details and an entry form will be sent to you so you can get the registration process started.
The Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathalon is coming up on Wednesday December 5th at Mountfort Park, Manukau. The event will start with a swim held in the indoor pool located at the aquatic centre beside the park. The swim is followed by a bike ride around Mountfort Park's surrounding roads, and a run around the Mountfort Park field. Visit the TRYathalon website for full details on the course and for everything you need to know to get ready for the big day.
More Great Auckland Deals
Butlers Chocolate Café
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.