We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$1 for a Comprehensive Personal Financial Strategy Plan incl. Three Meetings with a Financial Adviser (value $1,250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's no better time to get a grip on your finances then during New Zealand's first annual money week.
- Grab a comprehensive personal financial strategy plan including three meetings with a financial adviser at Wealth Works for only $1.
- Expert help towards making informed and logical decisions.
- Ideal for anyone starting to seriously assess their finances.
- Put yourself in charge of your finances and achieve your aspirations.
September 2nd to 8th is New Zealand's first annual money week, a week-long celebration of financial education activities. There's surely no better time to plan for your financial future. Get a comprehensive personal financial strategy plan from Wealth Works for just $1. This includes three appointments with an authorised financial adviser, and you'll also learn effective techniques and develop a strategy for reducing debt faster, reducing income tax, creating wealth and protecting your family and assets.
It will put you in control and on course to achieving your lifestyle goals and enable you to reach financial independence sooner. This would make a great gift for anyone starting to seriously assess their finances.
Wealth Works consists of a highly skilled team, dedicated to helping you with finance, investment and risk management. These specialists are here to ensure your financial strategy is carried out with a high degree of expertise. If purchasing as a gift, Wealth Works can provide a professional gift voucher and brochure - just give them a call.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.