We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
WAX Thai Day Spa Orakei
$28 for a Brazilian Wax (Women Only), $30 for a Half Leg & Bikini Wax or $30 for a Men's Back & Shoulders Wax & Nose or Ear Wax (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick start your summer 2012 beauty regime with a trip to the waxing experts.
- Grab a waxing special from Wax Thai Day Spa for as little as $28.
- Pay $28 for a Brazilian wax, $30 for a half leg and bikini wax or $30 for a men's back and shoulder wax plus nose or ear wax
- Leave the hair removal to the experts - no more DIY waxing kits.
- It's quick, simple and fuss-free.
Sometimes when you look at a guinea pig, you can't tell one end from another. There's a head in there somewhere but all that fur makes it hard to distinguish any features. Don't let yourself turn into a human guinea pig this summer - book in for a wax today.
Grab a waxing special from Wax Thai Day Spa for as little as $28. Choose from the following options:
- Pay $28 for a Brazilian wax
- Pay $30 for a half leg and bikini wax
- Pay $30 for a men's back and shoulder wax plus nose or ear wax
Wax Thai Day Spa offer a superb range of waxing treatments that will have you looking your best this summer. Whether you're preparing for an upcoming holiday, special occasion, night out or trip to the beach, everyone like their skin to feel smooth, soft and beautiful, so take advantage of this fantastic deal and kick-start your summer 2012 beauty regime. No more using tricky creams and pastes at home that achieve less than desirable results - leave the hair removal to the experts and let them work their magic - it's quick, simple and fuss-free, and with this great deal, it won't hurt the bank account either.
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.