We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Water Blasting North Shore
$275 for a Single Level or $400 for a Two Storey Gutter Clean, House & Window Wash (value up to $800)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your home some love this Christmas.
- Grab a gutter clean, house wash and window clean for a single-storey house at $275 or a two-storey house at $400 from Water Blasting North Shore.
- Put a stop to general grime build up and prevent serious damage to the structure and paintwork.
You wash yourself every day (we hope!), but how often does your house get a hose down?
Give your house a much needed exterior spring clean with a scrub and grab a gutter clean, house wash and window clean for a single-storey house at $275 or a two-storey house at $400 from Water Blasting North Shore.
Not only can a dirty house be a bit unsightly, but the build up of moss, lichen, algae, fungi and inevitably small furry animals can lead to serious damage on your beloved home. The Water Blasting North Shore team specialise in maintaining residential and commercial properties and restoring them to a squeaky clean, sparkly condition. This spruce-up will not only leave your property looking gorgeous but will prevent possible structural damage and avoid those expensive repairs.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.