We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Waipa Delta Auckland**
Over 50% off a 2-Hour Cruise on the Waitemata Harbour Aboard the Waipa Delta (value up to $39)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the very best of the City of Sails with a two-hour cruise aboard the Waipa Delta.
- Save more than 50% off adults' and kids' tickets: pay just $19 for an adult and $10 for a child.
- See the city from a whole new perspective aboard a replica paddle steamer.
- Become part of the history of the Waipa Delta.
Auckland's Waitemata Harbour is spectacular on a good day. It's spectacular on a bad day too. In fact, it's just all-round spectacular, really. And today GrabOne is practically forcing you to see the very best Auckland can offer - for cheap!
Today we're giving you half-price tickets for adults and children to board a two-hour cruise right around the Waitemata Harbour aboard the Waipa Delta. Enjoy simply stunning views of the City of Sails and view the city from a perspective you've never seen it from before, for just $19 for an adult and $10 for a child aged 5-12 years.
Board the iconic Waipa Delta paddle steamer and embark on your two-hour cruise. With seating for up to 139 passengers, the Waipa Delta is the ultimate in comfort and stability for cruising while you sit back and admire the best of the City of Sails.
And now's your chance to become a part of the history that comes with the Waipa Delta too. Since 1985 when the ship was designed and built from the memory of two great paddle steamers, the Waipa and the Delta, more than 600,000 passengers have boarded. Today, a few more could board too!
Whether you're looking for a perfect dinner date, or just an afternoon cruise, the Waipa Delta provides everything for everyone. Book in for a relaxed and unforgettable cruise with your special someone, or take the kids out on an adventure they'll be bragging to their mates about long afterwards.
Today's GrabOne coupons are valid for either the two-hour midday cruise, departing at noon Thursday through Sunday, or the two-hour evening cruise, departing at 7pm on Thursdays and Sundays. Dinner and drinks are not included in these prices but there is an a la carte menu available to order meals from at additional prices. Children aged under 5 years are free. Do remember, though, that bookings are essential, so if you're planning a romantic getaway or special occasion, get in quick to ensure that your preferred day is still available.
More Great Auckland Deals
I AM Co.
Eight Point Two Bistro & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.