We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Waikato Marine Fix
$19 for a $150 Voucher Towards a Boat Motor Service (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tend to your outboard motor by giving it a good service.
- Grab a $150 voucher towards a mobile annual outboard motor service from Waikato Marine Fix for just $19.
- Enjoy excellent service, great rates, professional workmanship and sound advice.
- Have your boat up and running again in no time.
Much like a child in a cage, outboard motors tend to become cranky if they aren't tended to once in a while.
Grab a $150 voucher towards a mobile annual outboard motor service from Waikato Marine Fix for just $19.
Waikato Marine Fix is a family-owned mobile service, with old-fashioned values like honesty and integrity. They are based in Hamilton, and service the greater Waikato areas. Shane Conder has been in the marine industry for 15 years, and is passionate about boating and fishing in both salt-water and fresh-water. The friendly team service all Yamaha, Mercury, Mariner, Honda, Suzuki, Johnson and Evinrude outboards as well as fitting all marine electronics and accessories. Why pay through the nose for other marine dealers when Waikato Marine Fix will come to your place and will save you time and money?
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.