We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$42 for a Pride of Auckland Waiheke Sailing Experience (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look forward to the journey and the destination with this ocean adventure.
- Grab a a Waiheke sailing experience on the Pride of Auckland for just $42.
- Also includes on-board morning tea with tea or coffee and a sweet treat.
- This three-hour, one-way breathtaking journey across the Hauraki Gulf is the way to get to Waiheke in style.
- Take the helm, trim the sails, chat with the experienced crew or just sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful ride.
- Includes return journey on a Fullers ferry.
Waiheke Island is the ultimate Auckland destination for summer fun, pristine beaches and glorious wine. But why give the destination all the good stuff? Surely the journey can be equally tempting. Thanks to today's deal, it certainly is.
Pay just $42 for a Waiheke sailing experience on the Pride of Auckland.
Pride of Auckland has been offering sailing and dining cruises on the Waitemata for more than 25 years and are now offering this exciting new trip. Take a three-hour adventure, cutting across the glistening waters of the Hauraki Gulf on your way to vineyards, olive groves and sandy beaches of Waiheke Island. This one way trip aboard the Pride of Auckland is led by a seasoned skipper, and informative commentary throughout the journey is offered. You can take the helm and try your hand at trimming the sails, or just sit back, relax, breathe in the sea air and take in the glorious views from the water. After your day on the island, you''ll be able to head back to Auckland on a Fullers ferry.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.