We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Vue Restaurant Auckland CBD
From $98 for a Three-Course Set Menu for Two or Four People incl. a Glass of Stoneleigh Latitude Wine Each
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and enjoy the vue.
- Grab a three-course set menu meal at Vue Restaurant in the Mercure Auckland Hotel.
- Pay $98 for two people, or $195 for four people.
- Prices include a glass of Stoneleigh Latitude wine each to enjoy with your meal.
- Enjoy your choice of delicious dishes including artisan bread, fresh market fish, and handmade ice-cream to name just a few options.
Been going out awhile and it's time to introduce the parents? Making amends for a forgotten birthday or anniversary for as long as you both shall live? Whatever the occasion, when you need the perfect venue to really impress, it's all about the 'vue'.
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course set menu meal at Vue Restaurant in the Mercure Auckland Hotel. Pay $98 for two people, or $195 for four people. Prices include a glass of Stoneleigh Latitude wine each to enjoy with your meals.
Located on the top floor of Mercure Auckland, Vue Restaurant is one of the top spots to go amongst Auckland's dining scene. Featuring delicious international and local cuisine coupled with amazing views of the City of Sails, Vue Restaurant is a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of the world outside.
Chef Mr Todd Thornburn welcomes you to experience his three-course set menu featuring a great combination of international and local cuisine, created with quality local produce:
- Liquid inspiration, chef-inspired artisan bread
- Twice baked tuteremoana aged cheddar soufflé
- Chive cream, toasted almonds, micro salad
- Braised free range chicken and shitake mushroom pot pie, green pea puree, roast macadamia crème fraiche
- Pan-fried line caught market fish, soft shell crab risotto, sorrel, crayfish bisque emulsion
- Manuka smoked angus eye fillet, confit short rib, cauliflower, chestnut crème, wild mushroom, white truffle popcorn
- Roast aubergine sformato, pumpkin, chevre, walnut, romesco sauce, glazed baby beetroot, olive caviar
- Turkish delight chocolate truffles, macaron, mini bon bons
- Trio of ice cream by the apprentice, handmade on site daily
- Manuka honey pannacotta, wild berry lychee sorbet, raspberry sherbet pop rocks, brandy snap
More Great Auckland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.