We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Vue Restaurant Auckland CBD
From $98 for a Three-Course Set Menu for Two or Four People incl. a Glass of Stoneleigh Latitude Wine Each
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and enjoy the vue.
- Grab a three-course set menu meal at Vue Restaurant in the Mercure Auckland Hotel.
- Pay $98 for two people, or $195 for four people.
- Prices include a glass of Stoneleigh Latitude wine each to enjoy with your meal.
- Enjoy your choice of delicious dishes including artisan bread, fresh market fish, and handmade ice-cream to name just a few options.
Been going out awhile and it's time to introduce the parents? Making amends for a forgotten birthday or anniversary for as long as you both shall live? Whatever the occasion, when you need the perfect venue to really impress, it's all about the 'vue'.
Enjoy a sumptuous three-course set menu meal at Vue Restaurant in the Mercure Auckland Hotel. Pay $98 for two people, or $195 for four people. Prices include a glass of Stoneleigh Latitude wine each to enjoy with your meals.
Located on the top floor of Mercure Auckland, Vue Restaurant is one of the top spots to go amongst Auckland's dining scene. Featuring delicious international and local cuisine coupled with amazing views of the City of Sails, Vue Restaurant is a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of the world outside.
Chef Mr Todd Thornburn welcomes you to experience his three-course set menu featuring a great combination of international and local cuisine, created with quality local produce:
- Liquid inspiration, chef-inspired artisan bread
- Twice baked tuteremoana aged cheddar soufflé
- Chive cream, toasted almonds, micro salad
- Braised free range chicken and shitake mushroom pot pie, green pea puree, roast macadamia crème fraiche
- Pan-fried line caught market fish, soft shell crab risotto, sorrel, crayfish bisque emulsion
- Manuka smoked angus eye fillet, confit short rib, cauliflower, chestnut crème, wild mushroom, white truffle popcorn
- Roast aubergine sformato, pumpkin, chevre, walnut, romesco sauce, glazed baby beetroot, olive caviar
- Turkish delight chocolate truffles, macaron, mini bon bons
- Trio of ice cream by the apprentice, handmade on site daily
- Manuka honey pannacotta, wild berry lychee sorbet, raspberry sherbet pop rocks, brandy snap
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.