We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$159 for a Three-Hour Private Function Hire for up to 15 People or $8 for a One-Hour Driving Simulation Session (value up to $650)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel the thrill of a real race with VR Racing's virtual simulation racing.
- Grab a three hour private function hire for up to 15 people at VR Racing for $159.
- Pay just $8 for a fun-filled one hour driving simulation session for one person.
- No age restriction, as long as you can reach the pedals you can race (50cm from seat edge to pedal). Suggested weight is under 120kg.
- Enjoy using top quality games, the arcade game station.
- Treat your staff to an epic work party or bring the whole family along to a gaming centre that's proudly supported by VisionRacer.
The days of using polite discourse are over. We live in a fast and furious world, where differences are best settled on the asphalt at break-neck speeds. And with the eye candy and realism provided by the latest generation of video games - as well as amazing racing stations like the ones at VR Racing Centre - all your differences can be settled without leaving a dent on your own "real" car.
Pay $159 for a three-hour private function hire for up to 15 people at VR Racing and feel the unique rush of playing games like Gran Turismo 5. Offering single screen and PS move, you'll get every thrill of a real race. Or, you can pay just $8 for a fun-filled one hour driving simulation session for one person.
How would you feel driving a Lamborghini, a Jaguar XJ13 or a Ferrari 330 P4 without having to worry about damaging it to the brink of destruction? VR Racing is a company that specialises in virtual stimulation racing allowing people to fully immerse themselves in the world of track racing.
You and nine other friends will have three hours worth of virtual simulation gaming and access to the arcade game station. This is the closest feeling to racing on a real track and VR Racing is just the right place to live out all your dreams of beating Lewis Hamilton or Johnny Herbert. You'll enjoy the new weather effects, damage model and choice of 1,031 standard and premium cars in the Gran Turismo 5 game.
"Hawkins Social Club booked a private function on Friday 23rd September from 6.30pm - 9.30pm. Everyone had a good time. There were good variety of games available while waiting to take the track. Awesome atmosphere for groups. We had kids ranging from 8 years and up. Highly recommended. Thank you for the great atmosphere. We look forward to our next visit." PF
"Great time tonight, learnt a lot on the drifting! Will definitely be back for sure. Cheers! JF
"Thanks to VR Racing Centre my birthday was the best night me and my friends have had in a long time thanks." ST
"Thanks for last night. Our group had a terrific time" SW
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.