We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum
$52 for a Family Pass to the Annual Children's Day Sailing – Sunday 3rd March (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Batten down the hatches.
- Grab a family pass for the annual children's day sail aboard Ted Ashby from Voyager NZ Maritime Museum for just $52
- Experience the thrill of sail power.
- Land at Island bay and partake in sea-side activities from treasure hunts through to some backyard cricket.
A'hoy mateys! Come celebrate the annual Children's Sailing Day in true maritime style. Leave behind the outboard and prepare to earn your sea legs. Just don't expect this ship to start foiling.
Grab a family pass (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children) for a morning of sailing upon Ted Ashby from Voyager NZ Maritime Museum for only $52.
Board Ted Ashby for an adventure on the high seas. Sail to nearby Island Bay with your packed lunches and take part in all of the shore side entertainment - Treasure hunts, backyard cricket, message in a bottle, beach clean up competition and other island activities.
The Voyager hosts will be on hand to ensure you have a great day out! Join the crew in celebration of Annual Children's Day and Seaweek with a special family day out! Take this day as an opportunity to treasure our children and the sea.
- 9.00am Check in at Voyager
- 9.15am Ted Ashby sets sail
- 10.15am Arrive Island Bay. Shore side activities commence
- 12.00noon Return trip from Island Bay
- 1.00pm Arrive back at Voyager
More Great Auckland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.