We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum
$52 for a Family Pass to the Annual Children's Day Sailing – Sunday 3rd March (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Batten down the hatches.
- Grab a family pass for the annual children's day sail aboard Ted Ashby from Voyager NZ Maritime Museum for just $52
- Experience the thrill of sail power.
- Land at Island bay and partake in sea-side activities from treasure hunts through to some backyard cricket.
A'hoy mateys! Come celebrate the annual Children's Sailing Day in true maritime style. Leave behind the outboard and prepare to earn your sea legs. Just don't expect this ship to start foiling.
Grab a family pass (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children) for a morning of sailing upon Ted Ashby from Voyager NZ Maritime Museum for only $52.
Board Ted Ashby for an adventure on the high seas. Sail to nearby Island Bay with your packed lunches and take part in all of the shore side entertainment - Treasure hunts, backyard cricket, message in a bottle, beach clean up competition and other island activities.
The Voyager hosts will be on hand to ensure you have a great day out! Join the crew in celebration of Annual Children's Day and Seaweek with a special family day out! Take this day as an opportunity to treasure our children and the sea.
- 9.00am Check in at Voyager
- 9.15am Ted Ashby sets sail
- 10.15am Arrive Island Bay. Shore side activities commence
- 12.00noon Return trip from Island Bay
- 1.00pm Arrive back at Voyager
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.