We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum
$52 for a Family Pass to the Annual Children's Day Sailing – Sunday 3rd March (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Batten down the hatches.
- Grab a family pass for the annual children's day sail aboard Ted Ashby from Voyager NZ Maritime Museum for just $52
- Experience the thrill of sail power.
- Land at Island bay and partake in sea-side activities from treasure hunts through to some backyard cricket.
A'hoy mateys! Come celebrate the annual Children's Sailing Day in true maritime style. Leave behind the outboard and prepare to earn your sea legs. Just don't expect this ship to start foiling.
Grab a family pass (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children) for a morning of sailing upon Ted Ashby from Voyager NZ Maritime Museum for only $52.
Board Ted Ashby for an adventure on the high seas. Sail to nearby Island Bay with your packed lunches and take part in all of the shore side entertainment - Treasure hunts, backyard cricket, message in a bottle, beach clean up competition and other island activities.
The Voyager hosts will be on hand to ensure you have a great day out! Join the crew in celebration of Annual Children's Day and Seaweek with a special family day out! Take this day as an opportunity to treasure our children and the sea.
- 9.00am Check in at Voyager
- 9.15am Ted Ashby sets sail
- 10.15am Arrive Island Bay. Shore side activities commence
- 12.00noon Return trip from Island Bay
- 1.00pm Arrive back at Voyager