We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Vivo Hair Salon
$99 for a Hair Package with James Manning incl. Shampoo, Head Massage, Style Cut, Colour, Conditioning Treatment, Blow Dry, a Mini Manicure & a $20 Voucher Towards Your Next Visit (value up to $299)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a complete hair and colour package, mini manicure and $20 voucher towards your next visit for just $99 at Vivo Hair and Beauty.
- Put your hair in the care of the talented and creative senior stylist James Manning at the new Vivo Salon in Ponsonby.
- Refresh your locks and your look with this fantastic package deal.
Grab a complete haircut and colour package with Vivo’s Senior Stylist James Manning, a mini manicure with our new Beauty Therapist Rachel and a $20 voucher towards your next visit from Vivo Hair and Beauty in Ponsonby. You'll get all this for just $99:
- Head Massage
- Cut and Style
- Colour Service*
- Conditioning Treatment
- Blow-Wave Finish
- Mini Manicure
- $20 Voucher for your next visit
The new Vivo Hair and Beauty Salon in Ponsonby (formerly Me Salon) features leading hair stylists dedicated to customer service and technical excellence. The talented and creative team offer a wide range of hair, skin and beauty treatments and products all at prices you can afford, and with no compromises in standards or service. Entrust your locks into the hands of our highly trained professional senior stylist James Manning. Create a whole new look with a style cut and blow wave, then enhance with some colour for a new image you will love. Then relive the experience when you return with your $20 voucher next time.
*Colour services are: partial or half-head highlights, semi-permanent or permanent colour, tint or re-growth. Any extras to be paid for at salon.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.