We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Viva Dance Studios
$59 for an Eight-Week Belly Dancing Course for Beginners (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Introduce yourself to an exotic, body-shaping art.
- Grab an eight-week beginners' belly dance course with Viva Latino! Latin Dance Studios for just $59.
- Get introduced to a sexy, body-shaping style of dance.
- Start feeling fit and confident in no time at all.
Watching the seductive sway of a belly dancer is almost like breathing in a perfume from a far-away land – it allures, entices, and evokes feelings that we can't always explain. Learn the art of this exotic dance, and start captivating people yourself, thanks to today's deal.
Grab an eight-week beginners' belly dance course with Viva Latino! Latin Dance Studios for just $59.
The nimble teachers at Viva Latino! have been getting Aucklanders grooving to the rhythms of countless styles of dance, from hip hop to jazz and salsa and everything in between. Introduce yourself to the art of belly dance with today's deal and receive eight weeks of lessons that'll have fit and confident in no time at all. Each class is an hour long, with the course starting on Saturday, February 9th. Click 'Buy' now and discover a passion that could stick with you for the rest of your life.
More Great Auckland Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.