We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Viva Dance Studios
$89 for an Eight-Week Beginner Pole Fitness Course (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Strengthen your core with a fun yet challenging exercise.
- Grab an eight-week pole course at Viva Latino! Dance Studios in Newton for $89.
- Choose from three different times for your convenience.
- Learn the basics and few cool moves courtesy of your experienced instructor, Natasha Patel.
- Gain confidence and a few skills that you'll be happy to show off to all your friends.
You don't need legs to be an Olympian, you don't need a dog named Scooby to solve mysteries, and you don't have to be named Diamond to benefit from the amazing workout that is pole dancing. Get in on this fitness craze without losing the shirt off your back, thanks to today's great deal.
Pay $89 for an eight-week pole course at Viva Latino! Dance Studios in Newton and strengthen your core and tone your body with one invigorating exercise. Choose between the following start dates:
- Saturday 12th January at 1.30pm
- Saturday 12th January at 2.30pm
- Saturday 12th January at 3.30pm
Viva Latino! Dance Studios offers everything from salsa dancing to Spanish lessons. With a focus on community and having fun you'll love the energy constantly present at this happening place. With a convenient location in Newton, you have no reason not to give these classes a go. The pole classes will be under the instruction of Natasha Patel - an experienced and skilled teacher who will show you all the tricks. You'll cover the basics like simple pole holds and eventually graduate to learning harder moves and incorporating music.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.