We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Viva Dance Studios
$59 for Eight Weeks of Beginner Ballroom Dancing Classes (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your New Year’s resolution of learning something new into gear with this deal.
- Grab eight weeks of beginner ballroom dancing classes at Viva Latino! Dance Studios, for only $59.
- Running from Monday 14th January 2013 at 7.30pm until March 4th.
- Great way to have fun and get fit at the same time.
Dancing – the art of co-ordination, balance and finesse. We all show off these skills daily, whether it's crossing the road at a busy intersection, or when cooking with several people in a tiny kitchen or after a recent promotion at work.
Put those skills to the test and learn the art of ballroom dance. Grab eight weeks of beginner ballroom dancing classes at Viva Latino! Dance Studios, for only $59.
Discover your hidden dance talent, and enjoy the fun of learning the art of ballroom. The ballroom classes specialise in giving you a taste of the most popular dances so you will be able to take to the dance floor in style in no time. Learn the basics of the foxtrot, rock and roll, waltz and cha-cha-cha. Ballroom teachers Raewyn and Paul Saunders love helping people to discover the joys of ballroom, so if you want to find out for yourself, just come along and get your feet moving.
More Great Auckland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.