We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Vital Hospitality NZ Ltd
$150 for a One-Day Waitstaff Essentials Skills Training Course (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The perfect opportunity to upskill.
- Grab a one-day waitstaff essential skills training course starting 17 March, for only $150 from Vital Hospitality NZ Ltd.
- Gain a valuable set of skills to set you up for waiting-on success.
- Take your career across the globe – waiting on is one of the most transferable job roles in the world.
- Vital Hospitality has been operating and teaching valuable skills since 1994.
So you want to get your wait on? Well, you've got Pulp Fiction to thank for the 'Garcon' beckon –regardless of your gender. However, as one of the most easily transferable careers across the world, a skill-set in hospitality will set you up for a varied and changeable future, so the last laugh is on them really.
Gain all the waiting skills you'll need to get your foot on the first rung to hospo success by grabbing this one-day waitstaff essential skills training course starting 17 March, for only $150 from Vital Hospitality NZ Ltd.
These seven-hour training courses are held in a training room in Auckland City on a Saturday or Sunday. Each workshop teaches you all the essential skills required to work as waitstaff in the wonderful world of hospitality. Once completed you will also receive a certificate to show potential employers. Each class is limited to 10 people per course to enable more one-on-one interaction. There is also the possibility of an offer of casual work, which could include some really exciting events and functions attended by VIPs such as the Prime Minister and international celebrities – you really can expect a varied and exciting future in the hospitality business. Skills such as these could also set you up for a rewarding career across the globe - as one of the most transferable job roles in the world, you'll be sure to find work from here to Trinidad, on-board cruise ships, yachts, at ski resorts and beyond. As waitstaff, the world really is your oyster.
More Great Auckland Deals
The Burger Bach
One Tree Grill
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.