We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$950 for a Three Night or $1,550 for a Five-Night Beach House Stay for Five People incl. Car Rental, Wine Tasting for Four, Use of Two Fishing Rods & Two Kayaks, Coffee & a Bottle of Bordeaux Blend Wine (value up to $3,333)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Trade in traffic and crowds for a holiday of seclusion, privacy and space - some of the most glorious space in the country.
- Grab three nights for $950 or five nights for just $1,550 for up to five people at Whites Bay holiday home with Visit Waiheke.
- This offer includes use of a 4x4 to get around the island, two kayaks, two fishing rods, a wine tasting at Miro vineyard for four people and a bottle of Waiheke Bordeaux blend wine.
- A water's edge retreat with seclusion and your own jetty awaits you at Whites Bay.
- Start your day with some simply wonderful Waiheke blended coffee.
You could opt for a summer spent in a traffic jam on the way to a beach so crowded that it makes a sardine tin look like the Grand Canyon. Or you could get your crew together for a trip that's sure to make your summer unforgettable. Think it over while you read about this incredible offer.
Pay just $950 for three nights, or $1,550 for five nights for up to five people at the Whites Bay holiday home with Visit Waiheke.
Visit Waiheke is a locally-run tourism business with a selection of properties scattered across the island’s most beautiful locales. The beach house at Whites Bay is the ultimate hideaway for those keen to escape from it all, with a secluded location right on the sand. The house has its own jetty and a flat, grassy foreshore, ideal for kids who want to pitch a tent and camp out by the beach overnight. The house has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a queen and a single, plus a bathroom and open plan kitchen with electric hob, microwave, fridge and freezer. A hooded BBQ is also included. All linen is provided and there are laundry facilities onsite. The house is set on a 50-acre property with lovely bushwalks, farm animals, peacocks and native birds. Enjoy a wine tasting for up to four people at Miro Vineyard and the use of a 4x4 vehicle during your stay. Try some kayak fishing with the rods and kayaks available and relax in the evening with your Waiheke Bordeaux blend wine. Treat yourself in the morning to a cup of special Waiheke blended coffee to start your day.
More Great Auckland Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.