We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Vision Centre Optometrists
$69 for Complete Glasses (Frame & Single Vision Lenses) incl. Complimentary Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses or $99 for Complete Glasses, Anti-Reflective Coated Single Vision Lenses & an Eye Exam (value up to $313)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pick up a stylish pair of glasses that'll keep you out of trouble.
- Grab a pair of complete glasses (frame and single vision lenses) including complimentary anti-reflective coated lenses at Vision Centre Optometrists for only $69.
- Get the perfect frames with single vision distance or near lenses.
- Pay $99 for a comprehensive eye exam, frames and single vision anti-reflective coated lenses.
- Get checked for glaucoma, cataracts and get an assessment of your macula during your comprehensive eye exam with digital retinal photography.
Dating a twin can be tricky business, especially if you're in need of a pair of glasses. Landing one big smooch on the wrong lips can have you single in seconds. Avoid this terribly awkward situation and pick up the perfect pair for your peepers with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $69 for complete glasses (frame and single vision lenses) at Vision Centre Optometrists and receive complimentary anti-reflective coated lenses. If you're concerned about the health of your eyes then pay $99 for an eye exam, a pair of complete glasses (frame and single vision lenses) and complimentary anti-reflective coated lenses. Lens upgrades are also available at a competitive price. Frames on offer include; iClassix, Eye Candy, Baker Street, Puma, Espirit and Sermatt.
Vision Centre Optometrists are members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists and have three locations across Auckland to choose from: Botany Town Centre, LynnMall Shopping Centre and Sylvia Park Shopping Centre. They are open seven days for your convenience including Thursday and Friday nights.
You'll receive a pair of frames with anti-reflective coated lenses which will reduce glare (particularly when driving at night or working in front of a computer). Vision Centre offers a variety of styles so you're sure to find a pair that suits your face perfectly.
If you're concerned about the health of your eyes then go for the second option and receive a comprehensive eye exam that'll include digital retinal photography and an assessment for glaucoma, cataracts and macula disease. It will also determine what prescription you'll need for your new glasses.