We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Vision Centre Optometrists
$69 for Complete Glasses (Frame & Single Vision Lenses) incl. Complimentary Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses or $99 for Complete Glasses, Anti-Reflective Coated Single Vision Lenses & an Eye Exam (value up to $313)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pick up a stylish pair of glasses that'll keep you out of trouble.
- Grab a pair of complete glasses (frame and single vision lenses) including complimentary anti-reflective coated lenses at Vision Centre Optometrists for only $69.
- Get the perfect frames with single vision distance or near lenses.
- Pay $99 for a comprehensive eye exam, frames and single vision anti-reflective coated lenses.
- Get checked for glaucoma, cataracts and get an assessment of your macula during your comprehensive eye exam with digital retinal photography.
Dating a twin can be tricky business, especially if you're in need of a pair of glasses. Landing one big smooch on the wrong lips can have you single in seconds. Avoid this terribly awkward situation and pick up the perfect pair for your peepers with this GrabOne offer.
Pay $69 for complete glasses (frame and single vision lenses) at Vision Centre Optometrists and receive complimentary anti-reflective coated lenses. If you're concerned about the health of your eyes then pay $99 for an eye exam, a pair of complete glasses (frame and single vision lenses) and complimentary anti-reflective coated lenses. Lens upgrades are also available at a competitive price. Frames on offer include; iClassix, Eye Candy, Baker Street, Puma, Espirit and Sermatt.
Vision Centre Optometrists are members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists and have three locations across Auckland to choose from: Botany Town Centre, LynnMall Shopping Centre and Sylvia Park Shopping Centre. They are open seven days for your convenience including Thursday and Friday nights.
You'll receive a pair of frames with anti-reflective coated lenses which will reduce glare (particularly when driving at night or working in front of a computer). Vision Centre offers a variety of styles so you're sure to find a pair that suits your face perfectly.
If you're concerned about the health of your eyes then go for the second option and receive a comprehensive eye exam that'll include digital retinal photography and an assessment for glaucoma, cataracts and macula disease. It will also determine what prescription you'll need for your new glasses.
More Great Auckland Deals
Ardmore Flying School
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.