We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Vision Centre Optometrists
$119 for an Eye Exam, Two Pairs of Complete Glasses, & up to 60% off Any Lens Upgrades (value up to $384)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Because blurred vision can get you into all kinds of unforeseen trouble.
- Grab an eye exam, two pairs of complete glasses, & up to 60% off any lens upgrades at Vision Centre Optometrists for only $119.
- Get checked for glaucoma, cataracts and get an assessment of your macula during your comprehensive eye exam with digital retinal photography.
- Use your discount on various kinds of corrective lenses.
- Get double the style at less than half the price.
If blurred enough, your pet dog can resemble a Tasmanian devil, a tube of prescription foot cream can look like toothpaste, and your girlfriend can look an awful lot like your girlfriend's sister. Avoid all of these medical and social pitfalls – and look good at the same time – with today's eye-opening deal.
Grab an eye exam, two pairs of Complete glasses, & up to 60% off any lens upgrades at Vision Centre Optometrists for only $119.
Vision Centre Optometrists are members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists and have three locations across Auckland to choose from: Botany Town Centre, LynnMall Shopping Centre and Sylvia Park Shopping Centre.
Your comprehensive eye exam will include digital retinal photography and an assessment for glaucoma, cataracts and macula disease. It will also what prescription you'll need for your new glasses. You’ll be able to choose any two pairs of frames from the “Complete Glasses” range from Vision Centre, up to the value of $295 each.
Additional features are available at up to 60% off. Get a clearer lens for night driving and computer use and pay only $30 per pair, or grab the latest progressive lenses and pay only $250 per pair (normally $550). Why not invest in a pair of prescription sunglasses for summer – priced from a low $40 extra per pair!
More Great Auckland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Auckland Sea Kayaks
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.