We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Visaya Restaurant & Bar - Sudima Hotel
$49 for a Two-Course Dinner for Two People incl. One Beverage Each (value $143)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head out for one of those special dinners.
- Grab a two-course dinner for two, including a house wine or beer each, for only $49 from Visaya Restaurant and Bar.
- Indulge yourself in a couple of courses from these delicious menus that are sure to please.
- Be spoilt for choice by a range of delicious treats on both the lunch and dinner menus.
- Accompany your meal with any beverage of your choice.
Grab a two-course dinner for two, including a house wine or beer each, for only $49 from Visaya Restaurant and Bar at the Sudima Hotel.
Visaya Restaurant and Bar offers something to tempt every taste bud, with first-class service and top-quality dining. On offer is a selection of prime New Zealand meats and fresh seafood, prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients. Their menu offers something for everyone, from Pacific Rim dishes to vegetarian options and international cuisine.
The dinner menu is stacked with delicious options from their Tempura Terakihi, served with fresh garden salad, fries and tartare sauce, to their Sudima Mixed Grill, featuring minute sirloin steak, lamb cutlet, chicken thigh, served with potato of the day and red wine jus. There are plenty of other options available too, so be warned that you may be spoiled for choice.
Note: Two courses are valid for an entrée and a main.